Today (1/4)! NS2WC Quarterfinal Match Titus Gaming vs. RadicaL @ 12pm PST/9pm CET!

RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
Hey folks!

Well, I do hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Years! And if you don't celebrate any of those, then I just hope you had a great couple of weeks! :D

The quarterfinals for the NS2WC Winners Bracket is this weekend and this match will be coming at you on at the time above.

See you all there! :)

Comments

• RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    edited January 2014
    Good Games, but fairly routine for Titus in the end. Interesting choice of Biodome map, but a 7min Alien win shows Titus have been practising on it. Have they shown their hand too early? Will other teams get to know biodome as well by the live tournament?

Stay tuned :D
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    Good Games, but fairly routine for Titus in the end. Interesting choice of Biodome map, but a 7min Alien win shows Titus have been practising on it. Have they shown their hand too early? Will other teams get to know biodome as well by the live tournament?

FFS thanks for the spoiler... I came in here to get the link :/
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Roobubba wrote: »
    Soul_Rider wrote: »

FFS thanks for the spoiler... I came in here to get the link :/

You should try finding links with your eyes half closed, looking between your eyelashes.
    You cant read spoilers but the blue links still show up, sort of.