Game is broke again. Marines losing NON STOP

13»

Comments

• RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    amoral wrote: »
    RapGod wrote: »
    One team will win a game 100% of the time.

100% of the time, every time.

not true, a handful of builds back I jumped into a game where supposedly it had been going on for 2 hours. memory leaks or whatnot had increased the latency to something like a full half second to phase through a gate. im convinced that the only thing that could kill anything reliably was turrets. I can also imagine that an eight hour game might just end in a server crash and nobody wins.

its from a movie. just a trololol post. don't mind me...
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    It is not so much people think the rookies are a terrible infestation in this game, it is just that there are more rookies than experienced players with all the sales, and NS2 has a high learning curve, so while there are so many rookies, the quality of the experience for the non-rookies goes down. Of course it will go up and improve as these rookies get better, but it is an overwhelming experience for the some players.
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    amoral wrote: »
    One team will win a game 100% of the time.

100% of the time, every time.

not true, a handful of builds back I jumped into a game where supposedly it had been going on for 2 hours. memory leaks or whatnot had increased the latency to something like a full half second to phase through a gate. im convinced that the only thing that could kill anything reliably was turrets. I can also imagine that an eight hour game might just end in a server crash and nobody wins.

its from a movie. just a trololol post. don't mind me...

oh, I caught the reference. just responded to the entire line in one fell swoop... it smells like bigfoots dick.
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    It is not so much people think the rookies are a terrible infestation in this game, it is just that there are more rookies than experienced players with all the sales, and NS2 has a high learning curve, so while there are so many rookies, the quality of the experience for the non-rookies goes down. Of course it will go up and improve as these rookies get better, but it is an overwhelming experience for the some players.

I find the point where I feel obliged to check to see the total playtime of a player is roughly 500 hours. anything before that is virtually indistinguishable. I vote we change the rookie tag to be somewhat meaningful, so split the difference and just agree on 300 hours before the rookie tag comes off?
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Green for 10 hours, yellow for 200 hours, orange for 200 hours, blue for 200 hours. done?
    Oh and purple for 1500 hours. just to show we have no lives and must be treated as royalty and such etc.
    AuroN2 wrote: »
    Green for 10 hours, yellow for 200 hours, orange for 200 hours, blue for 200 hours. done?
    Oh and purple for 1500 hours. just to show we have no lives and must be treated as royalty and such etc.

so, transparent for 10 to 200? I could get behind that.