Badge list with explenations

SkyfishSkyfish Norway Join Date: 2013-11-23 Member: 189525Members
I have searched google, these forums, the wiki, ns2 site, but I can't find a simple list over badges, what they mean or how to obtain them. Any help? It's not so fun for people who do have badges, that no new players have a clue what they stand for!

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
  • SkyfishSkyfish Norway Join Date: 2013-11-23 Member: 189525Members
    edited December 2013
    Well, I am known to be "terrible at searching" but even searching for "badges" with other words I just get so many posts about people's badges not working. Thanks for helping :)
    Though I wish this list was a bit more visible rather than hidden in the forum, the wiki should have one, and a post on the main page would be helpful too! If ns2 wants to be more public, they shouldn't hide all the cool stuff in the forums! No new people see it :(
    And still, there is not a list with the explenations set next to the image? I can of course read the whole topic but I want it to be accessible for the future people wondering too, not just me.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    We (the community) can't force uwe to do anything and the wiki is kinda dead, best way to find out these things is to ask a vet ingame.
  • PsiWarpPsiWarp Gifted Gorge Richmond, B.C., Canada Join Date: 2010-08-28 Member: 73810Members
    The badges are on my to-do list for the wiki, there's just so much that needs updating :P
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    PsiWarp wrote: »
    The badges are on my to-do list for the wiki, there's just so much that needs updating :P
    Well, I updated the console commands for you ;)