New, better, wearable T-shirts

FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
Now, I bought the onos tshirt when it came out, and I'll wear it when I feel like it. But in general if you just throw an alien on a tshirt im not gunna reel in the anyone to talk to.

Make some shirts that say "Insta-Peaced" and have NS2 or UWE lightly emblazoned somewhere. And other phrases that can work without direct ns2 context/content.

"PLZ"

"Pinched"

We use alot of P-words, huh. anyway thats what I want to be wearing ns2 merch wise. Not giant portraits of the player models

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    My only problem with the onos shirt is it covers nearly the whole text.... making you not even be able to know what it says unless you ask a person.
  • NeXuSNeXuS US Join Date: 2013-10-13 Member: 188681Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    I bet this would start a conversation. lol

JnLIf8A.png
  • MelancorMelancor Join Date: 2003-12-15 Member: 24415Members
    I don't know where you live, but my town probably has a dozen shops that will happily print any image onto anything (incuding shirts). Just do it yourself!