Primal Carnage

Nexus5Nexus5 Join Date: 2013-07-27 Member: 186420Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Just wanted to know if the Developers would ever create environments similar to a Game called Primal Carnage. I liked the idea of Bio Dome when they were making the map, I imagined running through some sort of terrarium, where we could feel the grass under our gorge feet, or perch on the branches as lerks, but sadly no its just more corridors and rooms, pretty though they may be its not what I was imagining.

I wondered if a Map would ever be created where the environment has a massive impact on the Game Play, such as Primal Carnage. In there maps they have long grass which you can hide in, bushes you can pounce from, clear open spaces and some maps are even on a night cycle, so you can hide in the shadows, as the humans or Dinosaurs you can do these things. It would be nice to play an NS2 map where you actually are interacting with the environment to such an extent, rather than just the bog standard corridors and rooms. Obviously we would still have to have corridors and rooms, but you could create a map similar to Primal Carnage with its unique environment feeling, the NS2 Map Cave is a good example, it doesn't always feel like Corridors and rooms, as the corridors are made out of the rock, you have stalagmites etc it looks more natural.

Any idea's anyone else has?

Anyone else here who has played Primal Carnage?