Cyst bug on summit

maD_maX_maD_maX_ Join Date: 2013-04-07 Member: 184678Members
When I placed a shift on the walkway in atrium to echo harvester, I was unable to cyst to crevice until I moved the shift.

Comments

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Yeah, it turns out that building occupy pathing mesh space and you need pathing mesh to cyst.
    You can see it happen if you use the nav_debug command.

The dev team knows about it.
  • maD_maX_maD_maX_ Join Date: 2013-04-07 Member: 184678Members
    edited January 2014
    Your saying that the pathing mesh from the walkway is nessasary to cyst to crevis? Weird,.

How about cysting in docking through stability? If you auto cyst from gen to depart, the chain cuts itself in stab. Watched a com kill his own chain 5 times while I told him "please just manually cyst through system"
  • JekyllJekyll Oregon Join Date: 2013-11-20 Member: 189469Members, Reinforced - Silver
    I was just about to make a thread about the docking cyst glitch, but it looks like someone's already beat me to it.

Also I will add another to this list; Ocassionally after building crossroads hive on summit, I will be unable to cyst from the crossroads hive or anywhere near the hive.