NSWC Replays / Streams.

2»

Comments

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Sunday will be a great day for NS2 Casting.

Sunday, December 15th –
    10:30AM EST / 4:30PM CET ............Saunamen vs Quactus veil/tram Wasabi twitch.tv/naturalselection2
    5AM EST / 11AM CET / 9PM AEST ...Ascension vs Quactus veil/tram Seb twitch.tv/ausns2
    4PM EST / 10PM CET .....................Goðar vs Imagine veil/tram Wasabi twitch.tv/naturalselection2
  • prevertmaximusprevertmaximus Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11630Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited December 2013
    Why is there hardly any streams of these games!

It is the NS2 WC. So little coverage.

Friday, December 13th – 2PM EST / 8PM CET C onFire vs. Quactus veil/tram

Friday, December 13th – 3PM EST / 9PM CET A Legendary Snails vs. Domaine Avelorn biodome/jambi

Friday, December 13th – 3PM EST / 9PM CET A Vexta vs. RadicaL summit/descent

Friday, December 13th – 6PM PST / 9PM EST B Mimic vs. Titus Gaming biodome/jambi (was cast-- http://www.twitch.tv/ggkaneh/b/487237798)

Saturday, December 14th – 9AM EST / 3PM CET C squzkvxz vs. Quactus biodome/jambi

Saturday, December 14th – 11AM EST / 5PM CET A BlueBabblerSquad vs. Legendary Snails summit descent

Saturday, December 14th -11:30AM EST/5:30PM CET A Domaine Averlorn vs. RadicaL biodome/jambi

Saturday, December 14th – 12PM EST / 6PM CET C Saunamen vs. squzkvxz biodome/jambi

Saturday, December 14th – 4PM EST / 10PM CET D 2hrsLater vs. Scurvy summit/descent ( was cast--http://www.twitch.tv/blindns2/b/487447932)

Saturday, December 14th – 4PM PST / 7PM EST B Calamity Gaming vs. Titus Gaming veil/tram

Saturday, December 14th –6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST B Mimic vs. Singularity veil/tram

Sunday, December 15th – 7AM EST / 1PM CET A Domaine Averlorn vs. BlueBabblerSquad veil/tram

Sunday, December 15th – 9AM EST / 3PM CET A BlueBabblerSquad vs. RadicaL biodome/jambi

Sunday, December 15th – 12PM EST / 6PM CET D Scurvy vs. Virtual Selection biodome/jambi

Sunday, December 15th – 1PM EST / 7PM CET D Godar vs. 2hrsLater summit/descent

Sunday, December 15th –2:30PM EST/8:30PM CET A WongaNS vs RadicaL veil/tram

Sunday, December 15th – 3PM EST / 9PM CET D Scurvy vs Godar biodome/jambi

Sunday, December 15th – 3PM EST / 9PM CET D Virtual Selection vs Imagine veil/tram

Sunday, December 15th – 5PM PST / 8PM EST B Next Level Gaming vs Singularity summit/descent

They need to be streaming these games, so people that donated can see all the games of all the rounds.
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Need moar casters. That's why. :P
  • prevertmaximusprevertmaximus Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11630Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited December 2013
    Then they should have planed better, or gotten more caster from the start.

I'm sure many people would have liked to watch these matches.
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    we put out options for people to cast and I'd say we actually have a lot of matches with VOD, this weekend I will be casting a lot as well some others, but we can only do so much :P
    edited December 2013
    Well Wasabione, you Reddog, Ren and the others do a great job casting.

But so many games without casting at all, seems like some more thought might be needed to go to this. :\">
  • KanehKaneh Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174783Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I'd cast more, but I have to scrim and play matches and do other silly things like work. =(
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    All Quarterfinal matches will be casted, but to be honest most of the games have been casted so far. There are a handful that werent, but that fine as they were steamrolls. Not really worth a casters time tbh.
    Wasabione, that statement is not really up to you to decide. The players donated, spent there time to make a successful NS2 WC.

And the fans/players deserve to have there matches seen atleast, so others can watch them whether good or bad, and learn what to do and not to do. It can only help all levels of player get better at NS2.
    edited December 2013
    What you paid for was the Germany finals event. The event itself was going to take place regardless and would have had a normal non-lan semi and finals matches.

Over half the qualifier matches were casted by a small group of dedicated people. The people casting the games are taking their own time to cast. They are not getting paid by NS2WC either. Your argument is just plain silly.

p.s The NS2WC team spent a shitload of time working on this event as well as donating their own money. I am pretty sure it is up to him to decide.
    Lol, no argument, just a statement.

Take it for what you want.

As far as the money is concerned no one knows what or how it is being used.

Because it has not been disclosed to anyone in anyway.

There is no transparency on how it is being spent.
    I assure you full accounting for the money will be available once the expenses have been gathered. People continuing to throw around statements like "NO TRANSPARENCY" just arent taking the time the to actually look at the ns2wc.com
  • GoldenGolden Join Date: 2004-09-01 Member: 31169Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    Wasabione, that statement is not really up to you to decide. The players donated, spent there time to make a successful NS2 WC.

And the fans/players deserve to have there matches seen atleast, so others can watch them whether good or bad, and learn what to do and not to do. It can only help all levels of player get better at NS2.

If you feel this strongly about all the matches being casted, then volunteer as a caster.
  • Slayar_auSlayar_au Join Date: 2013-08-28 Member: 187122Members
    edited December 2013
    Lol, no argument, just a statement. ...

but an incorrect statement

*EDIT*

Everyone seems to have grown a culture of blaming the admins every time they don't have something they want.

It IS WasabiOne's call to whether a game is worth casting - it is his time he volunteers to cast it and as a caster he is more likely to know what is an entertaining game.

Everyone can assume to some degree of accuracy where most of the money is going; it is quite simple. Venue => Flights => Prize Pool.

This weird retard culture growing where people can't accept they don't get everything they want and feel entitled to have everything perfectly delivered to them is disgusting.

Stop fucking whinging about everything
  • SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    But seriously guys, Quactus vs Ascension and Saunamen vs Ascension going live in succession in half an hour! twitch.tv/ausns2
  • OtsOts Join Date: 2003-07-30 Member: 18577Members, Constellation
    Updated OP with games that i've missed in the past few dates, should be up to date. Will add the games from this sunday once they are done.
  • Slayar_auSlayar_au Join Date: 2013-08-28 Member: 187122Members
    wicked games - some of the funnest we've played
    OP updated with games off Sunday, couple more to go and group stages are over!
  • CognitoCognito Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187295Members
    Cheers for all the links Ots. For future reference (if you were unaware) you can link to a specific time in a Twitch vod.
    For example Ascension vs Saunamen:
    http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/b/487613144?t=2h15m50s

Which was an excellent game by the way! If anyone is wondering what to watch out of the impressive amount of content yesterday, that game and Godar vs Imagine were the ones that I enjoyed the most.
  • SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    edited December 2013
    Not only that, but I have highlighted each of the individual games that I streamed last night as well!

Ascension vs Quactus

Round 1 (Veil) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3400824
    Round 2 (Veil) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3400842
    Round 3 (Tram) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3400855
    Round 4 (Tram) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3400887

Ascension vs Saunamen

Round 1 (Jambi) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3401660 (Btw, I really enjoyed this round! Great match!)
    Round 2 (Jambi) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3402150
    Round 3 (Biodome) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3402166
    Round 4 (Biodome) : http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/c/3402177

But wait there's more!

I also have uploaded these rounds to YouTube for the people that don't like Twitch VODs

You can check them out at the AusNS2 Youtube channel.

Cheers Ots for the awesome thread!
    You clearly didnt do it before sleeping Seb, i told you! ;) I'll add those to OP.
  • SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    I don't think some people can tell the difference between a event funded and ran by the whole community and a event funded by the community and ran by certain members of the community.
    Hrm, well updated with the latest VOD's, but as probaly few others have already noticed. Some of the VOD's have disappeared, which is odd to say the least. Only one tiebreaker left for the group stages, not sure when it'll be played nor will there be cast. Anyways, happy holidays and enjoy at least some of the VOD's. :o