Next Level Gaming Recruiting [NA] [High-Mid]

simbasimba Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151628Members
edited December 2013 in Competitive Play
Season 3 just finished, and we're looking forward to the upcoming NS2 competitions. We are looking to do two things in this off season to expand our community and improve the competitive community of NS2.

First, Next Level Gaming is a team that has been around for about a year now. It was started by a group of Canadian players at the beginning on the year with the goal to compete respectively in the Natural Selection League. We saw a great amount of success in Season 2, winning division 3. We also just finished Season 3 with similar success, winning bronze in Division 3, and enjoying the competition from some great teams. We already have a relatively established lineup of players who have a lot of NS2 experience.

[High-Mid]
We are looking to establish our premiere team firmly into Division 2 in the upcoming season, and take up another divisional title. For this, we are looking for one additional player who has a significant amount of NS2 experience to solidify our roster. We want a player who is both consistent, skilled, active, and has good chemistry with the rest of the team.

We are a gaming community, and we want to grow with NS2. We would love to have mature and dedicated individuals join us. Our first priority is to have fun playing the game. Second priority is to win.

Contact me here, or contact Simba, jayjayblinks, and/or tdunc to your steam friends.

Comments

• co0kieco0kie Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167349Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    great active team ! Goodluck Simba
  • Arabia85Arabia85 USA Join Date: 2013-11-30 Member: 189633Members
    I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Thanks for posting such informative content. It is extremely helpful for me.
  • JakeFromStateFarmJakeFromStateFarm USA Join Date: 2013-12-06 Member: 189833Members
    edited December 2013
    I tried to add you on Steam, but there's too many Simbas to find you. I'm looking for a league, and consider myself mid-high. I'm very often in Top 5, rarely less than 10th place. Looking to start playing league competitively. I just recently joined the forums, but I've been playing for a year. Find me on Steam if you'd like :)
  • RethReth Join Date: 2012-06-03 Member: 152887Members
    Hey I'm interested.

I've been pub-running for all of my NS2 career but want to switch into competitive gameplay. I've got 80 hours logged on NS2 and played a lot of NS1 back in the day. My meta game knowledge is above-average but I'm still learning. I'm in NA, central timezone and would prefer to play 3-4 days a week in the evenings.

Add me on steam: _cPalmtrees would be the best way to contact me.

• simbasimba Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151628Members
    Our team has retired, but I appreciate your interest! There are many North American teams currently looking to recruit for Season 4:
    Lucky Fuckers
    Frequency
    Dark Legion

to name a few.