Cysts need less health at full maturity

13»

Comments

• HeatSurgeHeatSurge Some Guy Join Date: 2012-09-15 Member: 159438Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited November 2013
    elodea wrote: »
    Look at all those disagrees on the OP. lol. People actually enjoy spending 10 minutes killing all the cysts in a room?

It's already easy enough to troll aliens a la system waypointing, denying the entire map by holding a single room with sub start. Cysts are fine. Not too easy, not too difficult to remove. With other WAY more glaring issues in the game (one of which being 90% of pubs going shift either 1st or 2nd), I don't even understand why this is a concern.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    So now we're balancing game mechanics around map flaws? When will the fun stop.
  • elodeaelodea Editlodea Join Date: 2009-06-20 Member: 67877Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2013
    HeatSurge wrote: »
    elodea wrote: »
    Look at all those disagrees on the OP. lol. People actually enjoy spending 10 minutes killing all the cysts in a room?

It's already easy enough to troll aliens a la system waypointing, denying the entire map by holding a single room with sub start. Cysts are fine. Not too easy, not too difficult to remove. With other WAY more glaring issues in the game (one of which being 90% of pubs going shift either 1st or 2nd), I don't even understand why this is a concern.
    You mean your team can't hold the room that is literally 5 meters away from your hive? And you want to be rewarded for that?

rofl what am i reading.

• Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Look, here's the point. The point is that infestation equals map control and that map control is like a fucking weed, it's impossible to get rid of once it's been left to thrive for over a minute (yes really a backyard can be devoured by weeds in minutes). That's really frustrating gameplay.