NS2WC Registration Open - Natural Selection 2

2»

Comments

• dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    Small question to the registration process:
    How can i add another player after succesfully register?
    Register the new complete rooster again?

Ah and: Please discuss your drama on a seperate thread please.

• Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in the rules that you have to sign up fully the first time only, and modifications can't be made later?
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited November 2013
    I've moved the discussion on the banning of Eissfeldt/players from the NS2WC into its own thread. Try to keep this thread on topic.
  • ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    There seems to be no talk of new teams forming just for this. This was meant to be a chance for anyone who wanted to, to get involved. I'm pretty gutted that no one seems to be bothering. I was hoping to get join a temporary WC team but haven't found a single one yet.
  • SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    There seems to be no talk of new teams forming just for this. This was meant to be a chance for anyone who wanted to, to get involved. I'm pretty gutted that no one seems to be bothering. I was hoping to get join a temporary WC team but haven't found a single one yet.

There were some recruitment threads popping up on ensl.org I think.

• ForlornHopeForlornHope Join Date: 2003-08-01 Member: 18675Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    I'll go take a look. Thanks @sebastianswell!