Seeking artist for ns2 fan website

50l170n50l170n Canada Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189325Members, Reinforced - Gold
Hello all...

I am a web designer seeking a traditional style artist to create graphics to be used in an ns2 website which I am developing. The site will be geared towards the ns2 community and assist players new and old. I would like to keep the exact details between me and the successful applicant until the site goes public.

What I need:

I am looking to create assets including however not limited to...
(3) - 300px x 300px link buttons (internal page links featuring ns2 art)
(1) main site banner of 1200 x 450 (allow for parallax effect on height)
(1) site logo(to be used throughout)
(1) background texture / image

What you get:

In exchange for the graphics explained above as well as subsequent graphics made I offer the following...

1) Link and logo for your portfolio or website placed in an link in the footer of every web page.
2) Link to portfolio or website on the "links" page of the website complete with write-up regarding your efforts for the site, what you do, and why your the best at it.
3) you retain all copyright ownership of the work, however I will require the right to display on the site. (exception of logo to be used everywhere I see fit)
4) If all goes well and the site gains popularity, you will be along for the ride.

If this interests you......

Please respond via pm on this site. All submissions posted to this thread will not be considered.

Please include.

Name:
Timezone:
Reason for Applying:
Link to Portfolio / Website OR image hosting with samples of ns2 artwork OR ns2 style artwork.

Thanx!

- 50L170n