Performance stats server gives 500 internal server error

shonanshonan Join Date: 2013-01-28 Member: 182562Members, Reinforced - Shadow
This is what comes up in the console for sending performance stats at the moment:

YK5yV0q.png

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    shonan wrote: »
    This is what comes up in the console for sending performance stats at the moment:

YK5yV0q.png

Aren't performance stats a part of bns2? Seems like something is not working at the webserver there.

• shonanshonan Join Date: 2013-01-28 Member: 182562Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Maybe @lwf can help as i think this is a part of better ns2.
  • lwflwf Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58311Members, Constellation
    Ah. Yes. Having major problems with the server at the moment since the NAS powering the database died...

This changes very little since the UI to actually get to the performance stats was broken already, but I do hope I can recover the database since it contains a good part of NS2 history. :)

The error itself doesn't cause any problems, it's just the performance stats and update check that isn't working.