Changing the scroll wheel

BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
edited November 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
Used to be up to go from rifle to pistol and now it's the other way around. Is it possible to reverse this?

Frikking UWE...

Edit: If not I'll just get used to it...Still though, do we have to change everything every few seconds...

Comments

• It's Super Effective!It's Super Effective! Join Date: 2012-08-28 Member: 156625Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I just use the number keys :p
  • VA_ChrisVA_Chris Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183263Members
    I just use the number keys :p

Yes, although I use the wheel sometimes, I try to stick with the numbers. There have been too many times when I would go to parasite someone and found out that xeno was up...
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
    BTW ignore my post because it was just some server in which they had it reversed, for some bizarre reason.

I need to get used to the number keys. Which fingers do you guys use for which numbers?
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    *Moved to General Discussion*
  • cpt000cpt000 Join Date: 2013-08-28 Member: 187152Members
    If at all possible, I'd like an option to disable the wheel. Been caught in lots of fights as a skulk spitting spikes when I should have been biting.
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Its a mod that changed that. Switch server
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Asraniel wrote: »
    Its a mod that changed that. Switch server

Could you tell me pls which mod it is?
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    I suspect a mod from samusdroid, he worked on inverting thr wheel
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    I suspect a mod from samusdroid, he worked on inverting thr wheel

Didn't that was fixed a few updates ago.
    All i know is that scroll direction was never changed by uwe, so it has to be a mod
    All i know is that scroll direction was never changed by uwe, so it has to be a mod

And that mod got a update to remove it again.
    Doesnt change that uwe didnt change it. So either he runs the old mod or another mod copied that bug