Geometry gone????

oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
I can't bypass this bugg. In the spark editor I can see the geometry of the flow. But in-game is gone. I've had this before that geometry is only appearing on spark editor but not in the game.

How to bypass this bugg. it's freaking annoying :/

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Well, is it assigned to one of your special groups like collision geo or occlusion?
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I can't bypass this bugg. In the spark editor I can see the geometry of the flow. But in-game is gone. I've had this before that geometry is only appearing on spark editor but not in the game.

How to bypass this bugg. it's freaking annoying :/

Another thing to consider: make sure the version of your map you're playing in game is the same one you're opening up in the editor. Sometimes I'll forget to build, or old copies get dug up... etc.
  • oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I finally fixed it again.

When deselecting geometry from a layer it shows up in-game. So I reopened launchpad, opened the spark editor, saved the map and the closed the software. I repeated this scenario two times. After that I opened up the spark editor for the third time, now I selected the gemoetry and add it to layer. Now it suddenly works!

I've experience so many odd bugs lately. The most odd was when editing my map and saved it. Then try to create a minimap with overview and it fails. So thanks to mr.p he told me you must open up spark editor, DON'T EDIT the map, save the map and then close the editor including launchpad. Repeat this scenario two times and then you can create minimap with overview.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    I've experience so many odd bugs lately. The most odd was when editing my map and saved it. Then try to create a minimap with overview and it fails. So thanks to mr.p he told me you must open up spark editor, DON'T EDIT the map, save the map and then close the editor including launchpad. Repeat this scenario two times and then you can create minimap with overview.

That's because Overview crashes on exit, but will still create overview files with Builder. These errors you are having are probably a slight misunderstanding or things :)
  • AxtonBelden22AxtonBelden22 usa Join Date: 2013-11-09 Member: 189219Members
    This information provided by you is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other.