Voice actor of Edna Krabappel died

Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
Thoughts? Show will probably begin to actually die now.

Comments

• ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I read somewhere they are going to 'retire' her off the show after her death. Such a same anyway but 70 is a good age to go in my opinopn. Old enough to have lived, young enough to not have lived you last years having to have been looked after beacuse of the inablity to do so your self.
  • MonkfishMonkfish Sonic-boom-inducing buttcheeks of terrifying speed! Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16972Members
    WIth how morally bankrupt modern simpsons is I imagine they'll just replace her VA next season.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I may actually tune in to see what they do about that next season. I'll probably have a straight face the whole time though...
  • RettichRettich Munich Join Date: 2013-11-16 Member: 189411Members
    i wonder how they will handle this in the series.
    farewell "Nedna" we hardly knew thee