bug

turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
edited October 2013 in Technical Support
the game doesn't keep my desktop cursor in the center of the screen.

for example, if I move my mouse in-game to the bottom left corner of my screen and click, it brings up the windows 8 metro start menu thing (for non w8 users, the start menu).

if I move my in-game mouse to the top and click and drag downwards, it brings down the stupid multitasking screen.

if I move my in-game mouse down toward my taskbar, I could click and open software.

edit: and after this has happened one time, I notice that I can see my desktop cursor moving onto my second monitor whenever I move my in-game cursor to the right a lot. once it's on the second monitor, if I left or right click it will alt-tab me out of the game. the only way to stop this is to alt-enter twice. (but the earlier problem persists still)

fix pls

Comments

• turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    only happens in ns2, by the way.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    I bet if you disabled the other monitor this wouldn't happen. =D
  • turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited October 2013
    first thing I did.

it still happens, though.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    edited October 2013
    Any overlays running? MSI afterburner, Mumble, AV etc?

Edit: i'm assuming youre using fullscreen only.
    no and yes.

both afterburner and mumble are running, but overlays are disabled.