Please Raise Server Browser Priority

2»

Comments

• ThePyroSquirrelThePyroSquirrel Iowa, U.S.A. Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186641Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Aside from the server performance rating, the server browser is perfectly functional and average as far as these things go. It could be improved, but there's nothing really wrong with it.
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    @coolitic

from what I know, the Server browser only reports the server's performance for 1 instant (not sure on the exact time interval). So things like 1 sec drops down to 2 tics don't really register with the browser, no matter how frequently they happen.

If the performance rating was an average over the last 3-5 min, I think the browser would be in incredible shape.
  • tarquinbbtarquinbb Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166314Members
    Aside from the server performance rating, the server browser is perfectly functional and average as far as these things go. It could be improved, but there's nothing really wrong with

I couldn't disagree more. It's like on old nokia brick phone versus most game server browsers are smart phones.

Sure it's functional - but when other games either have matchmaking or a FEATURE PACKED server browser - then the game simply wastes too much time.