Commander UI Change Request.

AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS!Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
edited September 2013 in Ideas and Suggestions
I play a lot of commander, currently I'm the dedicomm for numero Onos (awesome name right?) an Aussie comp team that just started up for our ausnsl league.. anyway...
portfolio aside, i've made a teensy weensy Ui change i would like to see implemented, if not to the game to at least a mod that's legal in the NSL.
notice: I suck at der paintz.

Comments

• Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Not sure if I like the extra panel of buttons. But would like a dedicated hotkey for med packs. Instead of pressing E S over and over (because if you click a marine and don't hit E again you're fucked).
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    That too would also be helpful. i constantly have a problem of double clicking when i med someone (curses windows!) so when i go to med them again i give them a move request!
    :(!!!
    this is really needed to assist the development of new commanders aswell as the usefulness of older commanders

also another thing i thought up, we could also add Constantly used items like armories and resource towers for quick drop purposes and be able to bind them to hotkeys.
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Well if we're going to do that, make every single action assignable to a hotkey. Don't see that one happening though.