Texture lit?

The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
Hey, wasn't texture lit the function in the editor that allowed you to show your map how it would look like ingame (shadows, lights, atmospherics...). Where can I activate that?
Funny thing is: When I open the menu.level map it is enabled. On my own map it isn't. And when I start editor and open my map, wireframe mod seems to be on. Then I hit Alt+W and hit again Alt+W and then all textures are there. Is this a bug?

Comments

• FlaterectomyFlaterectomy Netherlandistan Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39643Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Click on 'Perspective' in the top left of your viewport, and there you can select Texture Lit. You can also hit [6] on your keyboard.
  • The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Yah youre right thanks. I thought it were when you click on Viewport and then Perspective in the menu bar, didn't notice that there is a word on the top left corner of the screen.