Stephen Elop - a candidate for Microsoft CEO

KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
If it's true and he actually becomes CEO, don't you think it's time for people to finally learn Linux? ;-)

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/3/4688846/will-stephen-elop-be-the-next-microsoft-ceo-steve-ballmer-wont-say

Comments

• ReubotReubot Join Date: 2012-10-15 Member: 162374Members
    I suspect that Elop is a mole sent by Apple to take over Microsoft
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Reubot wrote: »
    I suspect that Elop is a mole sent by Apple to take over Microsoft

Wow, an Illuminati insider, in a formal dress with cape and everything! It's an honor, your Eminence!
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited September 2013
    Reubot has EVERYTHING wrong.
    Elop is a mole sent by Nokia to take over microsoft.
    Then microsoft sent him as a mole to take over nokia!
    SO in order to achieve his first objective, he completes his second one, then ruins nokia to get bought by microsoft, then assassinates the former microsoft CEO, and takes over!
    HAH! Beat that!
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    AuroN2 wrote: »
    Reubot has EVERYTHING wrong.
    Elop is a mole sent by Nokia to take over microsoft.
    Then microsoft sent him as a mole to take over nokia!
    SO in order to achieve his first objective, he completes his second one, then ruins nokia to get bought by microsoft, then assassinates the former microsoft CEO, and takes over!
    HAH! Beat that!

My head is truly spinning. I am glad today that I did not become a CEO of a multinational corporation, because such complicated intrigue completely eludes me.
    Elop to become the director of the Entertainment Division of Microsoft.

That means only one thing - RIP XBOX.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Guess he failed to bring down Microsoft in the end, or have MS fired him so he can do their bidding and wipe out another company for them ala Nokia?

Also, 16 months old and still only 11th on the first page, wow :D
  • thecatempirethecatempire Manchester, UK Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207446Members
    Hmm, could be possible! Not a bad choice.