Stephen Elop - a candidate for Microsoft CEO

KamamuraKamamura Members, Reinforced - Gold Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Posts: 669 Advanced user
If it's true and he actually becomes CEO, don't you think it's time for people to finally learn Linux? ;-)

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/3/4688846/will-stephen-elop-be-the-next-microsoft-ceo-steve-ballmer-wont-say
Each day, hundreds of enthusiastic new players rush to join the ranks of the TSF to protect the universe, our beloved and the values of our society from the alien menace.

Glory to the TSF! Glory to Arstotzka ! Glory to the mods!

Comments

• ReubotReubot Members Join Date: 2012-10-15 Member: 162374Posts: 136 Fully active user
    I suspect that Elop is a mole sent by Apple to take over Microsoft
    KamamuraAurOn2
  • KamamuraKamamura Members, Reinforced - Gold Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Posts: 669 Advanced user
    Reubot wrote: »
    I suspect that Elop is a mole sent by Apple to take over Microsoft

Wow, an Illuminati insider, in a formal dress with cape and everything! It's an honor, your Eminence!
    Each day, hundreds of enthusiastic new players rush to join the ranks of the TSF to protect the universe, our beloved and the values of our society from the alien menace.

AurOn2
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! AustraliaMembers, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Posts: 2,130 mod
    edited September 2013
    Reubot has EVERYTHING wrong.
    Elop is a mole sent by Nokia to take over microsoft.
    Then microsoft sent him as a mole to take over nokia!
    SO in order to achieve his first objective, he completes his second one, then ruins nokia to get bought by microsoft, then assassinates the former microsoft CEO, and takes over!
    HAH! Beat that!
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • KamamuraKamamura Members, Reinforced - Gold Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Posts: 669 Advanced user
    AurOn2 wrote: »
    Reubot has EVERYTHING wrong.
    Elop is a mole sent by Nokia to take over microsoft.
    Then microsoft sent him as a mole to take over nokia!
    SO in order to achieve his first objective, he completes his second one, then ruins nokia to get bought by microsoft, then assassinates the former microsoft CEO, and takes over!
    HAH! Beat that!

My head is truly spinning. I am glad today that I did not become a CEO of a multinational corporation, because such complicated intrigue completely eludes me.

AurOn2
    Elop to become the director of the Entertainment Division of Microsoft.

That means only one thing - RIP XBOX.

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Posts: 4,269 Advanced user
    Guess he failed to bring down Microsoft in the end, or have MS fired him so he can do their bidding and wipe out another company for them ala Nokia?

Also, 16 months old and still only 11th on the first page, wow :D
    Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
  • thecatempirethecatempire Manchester, UKMembers Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207446Posts: 13 Fully active user
    Hmm, could be possible! Not a bad choice.