Female marine, male panting?

Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
This is probably known, but it seems some of the sound files for the female marine are still male, like when you pant from running.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    yeah, asked that as well, it's known... There are some more male sounds as well...
  • antd00dantd00d Join Date: 2013-03-04 Member: 183665Members
    Maybe it is by design as a transexual character? [grin] :P
  • majorpainmajorpain Join Date: 2013-09-01 Member: 187515Members
    I dont think they could have found a worse female voice, every time a female marine shouts ect i end up laughing lol
  • SwatinemSwatinem Join Date: 2012-10-29 Member: 164362Members
    Apparently, she also becomes transsexual when she enters an Exo. The taunts there are the male ones.
    Also, the spawn hologram is the male one.
  • majorpainmajorpain Join Date: 2013-09-01 Member: 187515Members
    I got a sick habbit now of standing by when the female marine is getting attacked just to hear her whine, so funny, maybe its just me :(
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    Ghosthree3 wrote: »
    This is probably known, but it seems some of the sound files for the female marine are still male, like when you pant from running.
    Swatinem wrote: »
    Apparently, she also becomes transsexual when she enters an Exo. The taunts there are the male ones.
    Also, the spawn hologram is the male one.

38LF8Eh.jpg

:P