Why does the reinforced program not include babbler skins? :(

ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited August 2013 in Ideas and Suggestions
They seem like they would be quick to make, and also adorable. Imagine if you hatched a babbler egg and you had a bunch of different babblers come out... you could have like, spotted babblers, zebra babblers, babblers with mohawks...

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    They seem like they would be quick to make, and also adorable. Imagine if you hatched a babbler egg and you had a bunch of different babblers come out... you could have like, spotted babblers, zebra babblers, babblers with mohawks...
    You have a point, especially because the icons are indeed Babblers :P
  • ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    IDK how this got posted in the new player forum... meant to post it in Ideas & Suggestions xD If a mod could move this...
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    IDK how this got posted in the new player forum... meant to post it in Ideas & Suggestions xD If a mod could move this...
    FINE!

*goes back to his corner for not noticing it*

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I think this belongs in General Discussion but :P

I want an Irokese babbler. Could be funny.

=======

This is the kind of stuff which would work great in f2p, if wasn't so against f2p.
  • ZinkeyZinkey Join Date: 2013-06-25 Member: 185694Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Gold babblers would be awesome... But that being said if im a gorge with gold babblers I'm going to need some grills and a chain to go with it.
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Also, babblers should have classes - melee babblers, ranged babblers and support babblers, healing and buffing other babblers. Now that they have been nerfed to so few hitpoints, they have to organize themselves!
    Kamamura wrote: »
    Also, babblers should have classes - melee babblers, ranged babblers and support babblers, healing and buffing other babblers. Now that they have been nerfed to so few hitpoints, they have to organize themselves!
    That reminds me of Overlord minions
  • ritualsacrificeritualsacrifice Join Date: 2012-11-14 Member: 171148Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • maD_maX_maD_maX_ Join Date: 2013-04-07 Member: 184678Members
    So if you donate 8,000 instead of babblers you get silver ninja stars?

Would be cool to see shadow babblers running around, and the rare red onos babbler!