reserved slots system

SeeVeeSeeVee Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165206Members
I see reserved slots in the web admin. If I add 4 reserve slots to 24 player server does it hold them aside and only 20 peeps on or will it let server fill up and kick a person if a reserve person joins?

Comments

• ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    My understanding is that it will up above the limit rather than kick people currently in the server (so you can have 22/20 if 2 reserved slot people join the full server)
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited September 2013
    Can we get an update by uwe as to how we actually set people as reserved? I'm not seeing a relative config file, unless the system is as of yet, unfinished?
    And please don't tell me i have to perform a ritual to make it appear.. i'm sick of those, i prefer voodoo dolls.
  • SeeVeeSeeVee Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165206Members
    edited September 2013
    I'll have to mess around with it when I get back from vacation. looking at what it currently may do I think I'd rather have it kick the last player to join the server to open a res slot. many games used that in past and worked well. I don't think it would be bad for my server because I'd only have 3 res slots.