Reinforced

skav2skav2 Join Date: 2007-05-28 Member: 61037Members, Reinforced - Gold
I had an idea, how about instead of decals for the rewards of purchasing gold and up you get a plasma hatchet! No affects besides looking awesome!!!! How about it? And for diamond and up a laser sight? It would make for a aesthetics for when aliens take out the power.

Comments

• skav2skav2 Join Date: 2007-05-28 Member: 61037Members, Reinforced - Gold
    No one thinks that a plasma hatchet skin for the hatchet would be worth supporting uwe?
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    I think they should put their effort somewhere else, and am fine with what we have now :)
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    i like the laser idea, would look cool.
    Kinda lets the aliens know where you are hiding though :)
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    You know, if they did go with F2P, that might be an option. A different option would be adding things like Gorgeous as DLC. This is what they chose instead.

Tell us, what would you have done/ what did you want to see? Personally, I would have considered a better though out reward system rather than the sold out onos badges we have now, but whatever.

As for direction... They added webs, nades and bio-dome. Cosmetic is being considered alongside "real" stuff.
    I didn't even think about aliens seeing the light haha. And for dragon they are going exactly where I'd like them to go for the most part. If like to see seige mode like from ns1 and more weapons and alien choices. That would be tight. As of right now there really is no reward system, nothing that sets you apart. I think a profile like system with goal oriented rewards would be a fantastic idea.

Example if I kill 100 aliens in a match I get a badge or unlock a chromatic marine armor or if I get kill 5 marines with hydras in a match 10 times I get a few extra babblers or something. Nothing that upsets the game but makes you want to play more. Not saying my ideas are the best and they are not I am just saying add some customizable content to unlock.
    Maybe not 100 aliens, sometimes it happens though on a rare occasion.
  • TovaTova Join Date: 2012-12-26 Member: 176254Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    No, they should devote their efforts elsewhere. NS2 better not go F2P.