Question about Reinforcement.

ResuruResuru Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187283Members
Hello I have a question about reinforcement.
So the question is if i somehow get the reinforcement thing and do not yet own the game, does that mean i get the game with the reinforcement program or is it only like a donation?
I have been wanting to get the game for a while, but i am pretty poor and now i have a chance to score the reinforcement thing and well i was just wondering if i also get the game.

Sorry for my bad english, i am not native to english.

Comments

• CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2013
    You can just buy the game. Just buy it using steam like any other game.
    Reinforcement is an new update to the game and will be included (free).

If you really like the game after awhile you can make a donation by the reinforment program (the thing on the website, not steam) for MORE updates in the future. But thats totally voluntary.

Now go buy the game so CCTEE has another newbie to PWN!
  • AnzestralAnzestral Join Date: 2013-05-21 Member: 185327Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    It's a donation. so no game included i guess...
    But the game is on steam sale right now, so you might want to buy it this weekend.
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    edited August 2013
    @Resuru NS2 is currently on 75% sale :)
    The reinforment content patch is free, but UWE has allso opened up for a donation program whit the same name, where the rewards are purly cosmetic or real life stuff, and dosnt effect the gameplay or prevent you from playing whit anyone who have donated.