Pre-order marine skin as DLC?

Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
After playing this game lots, and wanting to donate to the Reinforce program, I would love to have the pre-order marine skin (but I can't because it was pre-order only). Is there any chance the skin would be released as a DLC for a few dollars (or a variant distinguish it from the pre-order)? I am going to upgrade to the Deluxe pack this weekend from the sale (I can't justify buying the game again), but would gladly part with a few bucks for a new skin as I love this game. I understand the need to distinguish those who contributed early (via unique and limited edition skins), but after almost 12 months from release, I just don't see why we can't use older content to generate another income stream.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• DrummerDrummer Join Date: 2004-02-18 Member: 26654Members
    ^^^

but, the elite assault skin looks similar to the Special Edition armor, thats about as close as you're gonna get. aside from buying someone's steam account (which you technically arent supposed to do(?))
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yeah, I was going to get the diamond pack, but that Elite Assault looks so sweet. I will have to delay my purchase til I save up $70 :-(. They should have put 100 Onos pack, because they could have sold them. The die hard fan here is really die hard. Or I might get the deluxe upgrade this weekend and the diamond pack (because I am a cheap skate).