Fade movement way too slow

hart4uhart4u Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153717Members
The Fade movement was just PERFECT as it was in the previous build. What's exactly the reason why u
1.) made blink so slow?
2.) removed the bunnyhop ability from fades like skulk has?

Also blink costs too much adrenaline; almost impossible to use in combat with no adrenaline upgrade. Further more, there is a graphical bug i had several times while blinking - just looks like a windows screen saver of 1995.

To put it into a nutshell It's no fun anymore to play fade at all!

Comments

• KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    The fade was not perfect, it was OP like hell.
  • AdrenalineGamerAdrenalineGamer Join Date: 2012-12-15 Member: 175175Members
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    edited August 2013
    It wasn't perfect. You could blink once and jump all over the map. It took zero energy management, allowing fade packs to roam all over the map continously picking off marines. Decreasing it's speed and increasing it's energy costs is a step in the right direction imo, but I have to admit, it might be a bit too slow/costly atm and need some more tweaking.
  • OkxydOkxyd Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143981Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I found the Fade too resistant, but the deplacements were fine. A bit disapointed by this change but maybe it needs more time to adapt.
  • Enhance89Enhance89 Join Date: 2009-11-04 Member: 69261Members
    It's because Fades were rocking insane k/d ratios on the reg and dominating games.

Besides, the devs have said "exactly the reason why" they nerfed it.