Splinter Cell: Blacklist Multiplayer Release

FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
I'm a big fan of the first 3 games of the Splinter Cell series and their single player. I htink Blacklist's Single Player should be a return to that.

Anyway I'm only actually excited about the re-release of the competitive multiplayer mode Spies vs Mercs

If you haven't heard of it, it's an asymmetrical 2 v 2 where the spies have to ifilitrate the map to complete some objectives using melee range attacks and defensive moves. They can be offensive of course but this is simply incredibly difficult versus a decent merc.

Add me if you want to give it a shot, I'll be looking for a competitive partner. mattji10490 --> nick: Frozen

This is unfortunately part of a $60 game -.-

Comments

• sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    Just bought it (on PC) and either I'm getting too old for games or these are some of the most awkward controls ever?

If I'm spotted whilst in cover, I have to:

1. Disable cover with Q
    2. Stand up with C
    3. Enable run with Caps Lock

I'm sure with the old SC games all I had to do was jam the mouse wheel up to go to a sprint and then just run!
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    I changed my controls around a bunch, but for spies I plan on using a controller as soon as the attachment comes for my xbox controller.

I made it so I hold shift to crouch, ctrl to run, and c is my torso ability. Defintely awkward to rpess q to drop of but getting used to it. Using e as melee on merc is really hard I gotta fix that
  • sherpasherpa stopcommandermode Join Date: 2006-11-04 Member: 58338Members
    Good idea, I might have a look at re-binding keys.

I'm tempted to use my xbox controller too but I'm poop at aiming with a thumbstick.