Sir/Madame, You are being hunted

ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
edited August 2013 in Off-Topic
Link.

Video:

Edit: Youtube tag broken? Here's a link: *snip*
Edit Kouji: Nah you can just post the link now and it will embed

Summary:
It looks like DayZ, except versus robots controlled by AI, and in dreary english countryside rather than a nice mediterranean island. Your goal is to collected the scattered fragments of a thing. As you get more bits of the thing, the robots get more determined to catch you.

Anyone played it? I'm mildly interested.

--Scythe--

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    YouTube BBcode is no longer needed Scythe, just slap that link in there and let the forum do the rest :P

fixed it for ya
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    YouTube BBcode is no longer needed Scythe, just slap that link in there and let the forum do the rest :P

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU MUST BE CRAZY.

--Scythe--

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Scythe wrote: »
    Kouji_San wrote: »

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU MUST BE CRAZY.

--Scythe--
    Well both claims in that statement might be correct *runs*

Game seems quite interesting btw!
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    So I read a few previews and decided to take a risk. As it stands now it's certainly not worth $20 to me. There's not much to do, and it's a very slow-paced game. Lots of sitting in a shrub wondering whether you've been spotted.

Oh, and inventory tetris.

--Scythe--
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
  • CrispyCrispy Jaded GD Join Date: 2004-08-22 Member: 30793Members, Constellation
    Does anyone have a slightly more in-depth review of this as it stands? I would usually go to RPS but...
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    It would be amazing if you could secretly found a barley farm and a distillery and start producing your own bootlegged peated malt whiskey. As the game stands... not exciting enough to shell the dough.