Let the Khammander configure the gorge tunnel network

bERt0rbERt0r Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46181Members
edited August 2013 in Ideas and Suggestions
I think it is pretty unconvenient that in order to set up a gorge tunnel, a gorge has to first put down the tunnel entrance and then walk (slide) to the location of the tunnel exit to build it. It would be much nicer if one gorge could build one entrance while another gorge builds the other entrance. The khammander could then configure which exit links to which tunnel. This could allow for efficient tunnel networks (e.g. veil, from every hive to nano) or interesting tactics (set up tunnel in a location you want to attack and relay all tunnel exits to that spot. + more to do for the khammander.

To elaborate this further:
As soon as 2 or more gorge tunnel entrances are built, the khammander can click on an entrance and "relink" it to another tunnel entrance.

Comments

• meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    You can do all of what you said in the current system, except it requires skill/ the ability to not die.
  • bERt0rbERt0r Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46181Members
    lol, are you trolling or unable to read/understand what i was proposing? Hint: Gorges dying has nothing to do with my idea.
  • dragonmithdragonmith Join Date: 2013-02-04 Member: 182817Members, Reinforced - Diamond
    A slight issue with this I guess might be changing path with someone in the tunnel. That, or no one spends res on a tunnel...
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    bERt0r wrote: »
    lol, are you trolling or unable to read/understand what i was proposing? Hint: Gorges dying has nothing to do with my idea.
    Yes it does. Think about it some more.