Reguest: Commander Trainer?

Napkin90Napkin90 Join Date: 2013-07-06 Member: 185958Members
and i am new :).

Hi, community.

Some of you might knew me as either Napkin or [no mic]Napkin; i played 103 hours on NS2. I'm enjoying the game so much as it drags me in making an effort to support the community. So, This is the start. :D. WHatever, so, My desire in NS2 is the commander; I played as commander in most of the games; Sometimes i didn't do good, or did great job in commanding. And there's the situation where i can't use in commanding is the mic; I am unable to use the mic. A lot of players get awkward thru games with a commander without the mic. they think i was trolling or something else lol. Sometimes, i was in mood of telling them to try to type if wanted to alarm me, Not many players willing to. Jeez. Sometimes they ejected me off and i have no idea why i was ejected off. i tried to ask them, they ignored.

Only one thing is i am concerning is no feedbacks from players. Any of u, commanders mostly, easier to get feedbacks because of the mic, i am sure of. So i thought i'd like to post and request a trainer to help me out. Really, it's not something serious. I just wanna get some advices in commanding. I just wanna improve in commanding. :O, thanks!

Comments

• jewbearjewbear Join Date: 2013-02-09 Member: 182943Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Check out virsoul's stream.

www.twitch.tv/virsoul
  • VirsoulVirsoul Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151977Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos
    Add me on steam and message me if you have any questions. I'll join your game and give feedback if I'm not busy. Best of luck and don't give up! It's a lot easier when using a microphone, but not impossible without.
  • Napkin90Napkin90 Join Date: 2013-07-06 Member: 185958Members
    Virsoul wrote: »
    Add me on steam and message me if you have any questions. I'll join your game and give feedback if I'm not busy. Best of luck and don't give up! It's a lot easier when using a microphone, but not impossible without.

I saw your stream, it was a steady commanding. Good job, your action was so relax and loosen up. I thought commanding was so stressful. Well, it depends on which marine or alien. Alien seems so easy because of we don't have to watch over people's health for medic/ammo kits; Marine do. Or maybe, you are depending on mic not visual. I was constantly checking every base. Mostly, i commanded in Marine which is challenging. I had to include checking/watching marines' requests and also their health/ammo. Bottom of all, it's not a problem ha.

Will do, thanks.

Hey jewbear, thanks for info last night.
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    A friend and me got a server where we offer training for everyone who's interested.
    We could also join your live game and drop some live hints.

See PN for contact data.