Ayden SkyWolf reporting for duty ^^

AydenSkyWolfAydenSkyWolf Join Date: 2013-07-04 Member: 185928Members
GAWD I wanted to get this game for a while, reasons why...well lets just say mac and laptop.
But more about me, I am assuming? ;3
WELL, lets start out with the fact that I love movies and video gamz. My 2 favorite series has to be the Battlefield and the Resident Evil series (Or Biohazard whatever floats your boat). Although I have a sandbox fps in my favorites,. I am a BIG survival/horror lover >:3 Not that I hate any game that isn't. Hell, f*cking love Crash Bandicoot (1,2,3, and CTR), Spyro (1,2,3) and Syphon Filter (1,2,3, and I'd be surprised if you happen to know this game, it's sorta underground)
I am also a big time rper, usually any game I would try to integrate a scenario or a story into it. I love doing it with Halo, GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Far Cry ya kno? Big open games. And if I can build my own map then perfect.

Now movies, well I LUV Aliens (86 James Cameron) and The Thing (82 John Carpenter) both directors have the initials of JC and both movies have had a HUGE impact on the sci-fi gaming industry as well as sci-fi movies.
And well I love District 9 also, Neill Blomkamp is pretty known since he was going to originally make the Halo movie. AND I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT FOR ELYSIUM.

And well, I game both on consoles and pc, I take no part in any console vs pc flame war. Whatsoever.
IF you want to hit me up on xbox-live, steam, skype. I am down anytime

Comments