TAW.net Natural Selection 2 Recruiting Once Again!!

MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
header_display.jpg

Who are we?
We are awesome community of 2400 gamers all coming from different backgrounds and countries united in one thing: having fun.
We play over 25 games and as a community, we have once again looking to add more members to our Natural Selection 2 Division.
We have in it (as of right now) 64 very active members and we are looking for you! We are tight community and we are very friendly.

Who are you?
Well, a player who likes natural selection 2 who feels like they want more from the game. Or player who wants to belong somewhere where he can find people with same interests as he/she. If PUB games get a little boring and want to try playing competitive either for fun with like minded players (we have internal matches 2 times a week, TAW v TAW and also our own tournaments, or if your looking to play in the Natural selection League www.ensl.org)

What we offer?

Stable, growing, friendly and overall great community
Playing Natural Selection 2 for fun or competitive - Internal Matches and also external Matches - We Have 2 NSL Teams
Our own Tournaments
Prizes and rewards for achieving/Doing certain things (Like recruiting)
Have unique TAW| name tag!
Play other multiplayer games with people you know
Email address ending at @taw.net
Get medals and commendations, become an officer and help community to grow!
Cookies..... .... (maybe)

What we need from you?

To sign up (instructions below)
Have free time twice a week (or more) (but of course real life takes precedence so if you can't attend all the time it's okay.)
Have team speak and microphone.
Be at least 15 years old (or younger, but then you will need to prove that you are mature gamer)
Talk and understand basic English language (we are, after all, multicultural and multilingual group so we talk primary in the English language)
Want to have fun and talk to people

You convinced me, I want in. What should I do?

It's simple. You have to visit our webpage at www.taw.net and sign up. Afterwards, we will contact you and take you through the join process (very quick and easy, just the basic's getting your teamspeak setup, letting you know who is who, and also some rules for when you are part of TAW and using our teamspeak etc)

I have some other questions, what should I do?
Well, post them here. Either me or someone else from TAW will answer them.
Or if you feel shy, you can always mail me at maxmus@taw.net.

Comments

• DestherDesther Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165195Members
    Are you guys the same TAW that used to run a DFLW server back in the day?
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Desther wrote: »
    Are you guys the same TAW that used to run a DFLW server back in the day?

I have no idea, only been in TAW myself for like 8 months now, but ill find out :P

• MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    *Bump* We are still actively looking new members !!
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    If you're interested in playing some organised 6vs6 matches on a regular basis, but don't neccessarely have the experience nor the time to enter the comp scene, TAW is ideal. And then there's always the TAW1/2 ENSL teams for those who do want a bit more action. ;)
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I know quite a few of the TAW guys and I have to say they're a great bunch. If you're on the lookout for a clan, or have even just toyed with the idea, you'll not go far wrong with these lads.

Roo
    We are still looking any and all types of players to join our community!