NS2 League - ENSL.org

carnage-wp-carnage-wp- Join Date: 2012-10-13 Member: 162250Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
We need to figure out a way to advertise to as many people as possible that ENSL.org is the NS2 league website.

With a surge of players coming in, and a new exciting build, this would be a fantastic time to try and retain players, and create potential teams just by passing on the "ENSL.org" information.

I urge you in public servers to let players know about the website, and the competitive commmunity.

Any little bit will help. Thanks guys.. hoping to see some teams in Season 3.

Comments

• FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    #ENSL.org tags ftw
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Any idea when registration will be open? Just joined up with a bunch of guys looking to start out on our own in the comp scene. Will be an ugly road filled with crushing defeat, but bring it on!
  • GoldenGolden Join Date: 2004-09-01 Member: 31169Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    I imagine season 3 will begin end of August after the European Open.
  • ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    Roobubba wrote: »
    Any idea when registration will be open? Just joined up with a bunch of guys looking to start out on our own in the comp scene. Will be an ugly road filled with crushing defeat, but bring it on!

You can register a new team at any time by first creating an account on the website. Then going to the Agenda tab (near the profile tab on the top), then the "Create a new team" link. As @Golden said, Season 3 will start around September, but don't let that stop you from getting a team ready, creating contacts, and start scrimming.

If you need help with any of those things, you can add me on Steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/zefram/