Spectator commands

PuzzlePuzzle Join Date: 2012-11-11 Member: 169345Members, Reinforced - Shadow
So I saw in an NS2 video about using 'teams' to set up teams, but I've seen casters use other tools I haven't heard the commands for, such as how to display the resources, kills, etc graphs.

What is the graphs command and what are some others?

Comments

• SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    you open up your console and type teams "team1" "team2" for team names. it only affects your viewing experience, so its really worth it if you're casting. To bring up the resource graphs just hit Q to bring it up and Q to close it again. Thats all that I know.
  • GoldenGolden Join Date: 2004-09-01 Member: 31169Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    SUPER_SARS wrote: »
    you open up your console and type teams "team1" "team2" for team names. it only affects your viewing experience, so its really worth it if you're casting. To bring up the resource graphs just hit Q to bring it up and Q to close it again. Thats all that I know.

Its your Call for Medpack key.

• SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    Golden wrote: »
    SUPER_SARS wrote: »

Its your Call for Medpack key.

or that :p