Cannot login to ensl website?

simbasimba Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151628Members
Don't know where else to post this that it might get seen. I cannot seem to log in the ensl website anymore. Every time I put in my username and PW and click on the gui icon ">>" it loads a page that says "this webpage has moved or does not exist"

If I type in my username and password and then instead, hit ENTER, it tells me my login attempt was unsuccessful. I tried resetting my password and that does not work.

Comments

• OssifiedOssified USA Join Date: 2013-04-28 Member: 185033Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter
    Really weird, I definitely can see what you're talking about. When I click the >> icon, it breaks and I get a page of raw HTML. However, I find that just by clicking refresh it goes to the ENSL page and I've successfully logged in. So, just try logging in and when you get that page, just refresh and see what happens.

I've contacted Blind and informed him as well.
  • simbasimba Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151628Members
    Well i'm not sure if something's changed in the last few hours, but I do not get the webpage does not exist anymore, but it just tells me it's unsuccessful each time. So I can't seem to try your work-around.
  • MzMzMzMz Join Date: 2006-10-23 Member: 58087Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter
    it happened to me before and seems like the username became case-sensitive some time last month.
    I used to be able to login in with just "mz" but now I have to use "Mz"
    So check your username cases.
  • GamerkatzeGamerkatze Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153711Members
    MzMz wrote: »
    it happened to me before and seems like the username became case-sensitive some time last month.
    I used to be able to login in with just "mz" but now I have to use "Mz"
    So check your username cases.

Excactly. We had to change this due to some problems with selecting accounts when they use the same letters .
  • simbasimba Join Date: 2012-05-06 Member: 151628Members
    Well that worked. Perhaps a message to say "Case sensitive" might be useful. Thanks guys!