NS2 BT

KinLeYKinLeY Join Date: 2013-03-21 Member: 184142Members
So im trying to play ns2 bt atm on my own server as soon as i get it going its like im instantly being ddosed got like 10 people on bam 32000 ping cant do anything wth is going on?

Comments

• ScatterScatter Join Date: 2012-09-02 Member: 157341Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited June 2013
    hakenspit, thelawenforcer, Blarney_Stone and assorted have hired anonymous to make sure bt doesn't get implemented by any means necessary.
  • statikgstatikg Join Date: 2012-09-19 Member: 159978Members
    also the return of strofix
  • roxrox Join Date: 2013-06-12 Member: 185536Members
    It might be your router/modem crapping out from the connections/ping requests. You could try updating the fw and making sure it's not overheating. Depending on what router you have there may be some settings you can fiddle around with as well, "ignore ping requests" for example, but that might stop people from being able to join at all i suppose.
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    It's Sewlek targeting high pingers. He's finally had enough of rowdy Australians joining the Germans servers and porting around for easy kills.
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited June 2013
    Scatter wrote: »
    hakenspit, thelawenforcer, Blarney_Stone and assorted have hired anonymous to make sure bt doesn't get implemented by any means necessary.

You weren't supposed to know about that...

For the record though, my only problem with the BT is Fade movement, everything else I'm cool with