Friendly Fire

2»

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    *slaps a few grenades into an area, sees fellow marines walk over there*

wtf_picard.jpg
  • NailoNailo Join Date: 2013-05-06 Member: 185138Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    If friendly fire was on I'd probably die more to my teammates trying to save me than the skulk biting my feet hahahaha ^_^
  • hozzhozz Join Date: 2012-11-20 Member: 172660Members
    Looking forward to Gorges healing and doing damage with their heal spray, at the same time!

On to the 32 man UK server to test how friendly fire affects pubs! :P
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    hozz wrote: »
    Looking forward to Gorges healing and doing damage with their heal spray, at the same time!

On to the 32 man UK server to test how friendly fire affects pubs! :P

It would be for competitive games only. But it wasn't included in the patch :(
  • ArmymunchkinArmymunchkin Join Date: 2012-06-30 Member: 153788Members
    I suppose friendly fire would encourage more communication between the team.
  • FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
    I suppose friendly fire would encourage more communication between the team.

It would just require thinking before shooting and swarming phase gates etc. Mistakes on marine often make the difference between 1 & 2 bites, and mistakes on alien can cost a skulk his life (important when that skulk could have survived at 1 hp to bite RTs) or even a fade
  • 0ni0ni Join Date: 2012-08-30 Member: 156991Members
    We used to use DAK on NG servers... Turned on FF a couple of times without telling anyone just for lols. Oddly very few people noticed; pretty much just the marines on the receiving end of a "support" grenade and the unfortunate souls welding their exo friends. Nothin' so funny as seeing a skulk leap at an exo and having the exo punch his buddy to death in a feeble attempt to protect himself.