Issue with shine, ns2stats and badges mod together?

A[L]CA[L]C Join Date: 2010-07-25 Member: 72801Members
Having real trouble on my server with shine, ns2stats and the badges mod installed.  They just keep randomly dropping one, some or all mods.  The mods just stop working completely.

Should they be compatible together?  I have votemap, afk and unstuck switched off on ns2stats, so use the shine versions.

Just now, shine and badges was working, but not ns2stats.  So I ran a steam update on the server, and when it restarted, only shine was working.  So I restarted it again and now all 3 are working again.  No config changes were made between doing all this.

Any ideas?

Comments

• CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    edited October 2013
    I have the same issue on our test server. It drops all the mods on map change. we don't use ns2stats yet imho. We are using external userconfig file (UsersURL). We didnt add any of thouse mods in mapcycle.json maybe thats the problem?
  • CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    it was a problem in mapcycle.json, i lost one "," in json. It works now.