Best Commander in the EU - Of Course its Bonkers!

unter_hosenunter_hosen Join Date: 2003-01-05 Member: 11858Members, Constellation
Firstly I would like to say, this post is a touch late.....

However, I would like to thank UWE for putting on a great event in Cologne. I can honestly say that everyone who attended were (and probably still are) fantastic people, (bear in mind I have attended a LOT of LANs) glad to have met you all. I wish I hadn't of drunk so much because I cannot remember the names of a few guys who were sat next to Bonkers and myself, sorry about that.

Moreover, both Archaea and Nexzil guys were very personable and not "stuck up their own backside" which was nice :)

I would like to say a very special thanks to Radical for making this video, which from 6 minutes onward, pretty much proves that Bonkers must be the best commander in the EU

Its also a shame that the chant for Charlie (Flayra) was not caught on the stream, but if anyone has a video of the chant anywhere, please post it! If you have no idea what I am on about then it was using the tune of KC and the Sunshine Band - Baby Give it Up, "remixed" to..........

nun'n'nun'n'nun'n'nun'nun'n'n'nnaaaa Charlie Cleveland, Cleveland, Charlie Cleveland... (repeat to fade)

I hope UWE will do another one of these finals in the future.

Unter_hosen
[TWAT] Gorge Formby
[TWAT] Gorge Michael
[TWAT] Gorge Foreman Grill

Comments