OAG have 2 open dedicated server slots for NS2

oldassgamersoldassgamers Join Date: 2011-02-02 Member: 80033Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
edited May 2013 in Server Discussion
Hello Guys,<br>
I would like to state out that we have re-opened dedicated servers for NS2. It's very much similiar to other companies but we at oldassgamers are a gaming community so the relationship between you as a donator and OAG will be tight. Please keep in mind that we only accept maximum of two new donators for a high-end gaming servers. We also provide private communication services for the choosen donators (Only Teamspeak 3). We at OAG don't accept donations before the donator has understood our donation disclaimer.<br><br>Once donated this is what you recieve in the following below<br><br>
One dedicated core of i7-3930K Processor (4GHZ, 12MB Cache L3)<br><br>
4GB of ram (DDR3 1600MHZ, CL8-8-8-24)<br><br><br>
OCZ SSD Revodrive 3 (975MB/s / 875MB/s Read/write)<br><br><br>
Unlimited slots (You may choose what you prefer)<br><br><br>
The server is using UGCC control panel and it support ftp access. But we have a seperate ftp access for those who prefer filezilla for example. This machine is a server where you can choose to have it for other up-coming games in the future. Donation amount is 29 euro per month. Before donating you must contact me through steam to discuss and understand the donation disclaimer. Easier way to find me is through this link www.oldassgamers.com/contact.html<br><br><br><br><br>
You may test your server up to 24 hours until making the donation. If you would like to find out more about OAG visit www.oldassgamers.com<br><br><br><br><br>
Current available donators for high end gaming server:<br><br><br>
1. Available<br><br><br>
2. Available