ENSL AUS: Srs vs Snx#2

ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
edited May 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
ENSL AUS: Srs vs Snx#2

Going to start shortly:

Match is over, but you can watch the replay at: http://www.twitch.tv/ausns2/b/398451735

Comments

• countbasiecountbasie Join Date: 2008-12-27 Member: 65884Members
    edited May 2013
    You are my favorite casters. The mix between FP and top view is perfect and you guys are pretty honest in terms of enthusiasm and the chances of a team to win.
    You should do more.

EDIT: They should really implement a minimap in FP view though.

EDIT 2: One addition: you should try to use the mouse for scrolling instead of the arrow keys and not jump around that much, that way it'd much smoother to watch and less hectic.
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    countbasie wrote: »
    You are my favorite casters. The mix between FP and top view is perfect and you guys are pretty honest in terms of enthusiasm and the chances of a team to win.
    You should do more.

EDIT: They should really implement a minimap in FP view though.

EDIT 2: One addition: you should try to use the mouse for scrolling instead of the arrow keys and not jump around that much, that way it'd much smoother to watch and less hectic.
    Thanks! I was co-casting with Meshu and Seb who provided very nice insight and commentary in the Aus comp NS2 scene. I was happy to step back and just be the cameraman for much of the time (and my voice thanked me for it :) ).

Also, good suggestion for only using the mouse for scrolling. I have the habit of always wanting to be in motion in NS2, which is great for play but terrible for viewing. I just need to unbind WASD when casting it seems.
  • TheriusTherius Join Date: 2009-03-06 Member: 66642Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Would it be possible to upload the videos to Youtube? I don't seem to be able to watch VOD-videos on twitch.
  • male_fatalitiesmale_fatalities ausns2.org Join Date: 2004-03-06 Member: 27185Members, Constellation
    Thanks for the cast Scardy. I always find it exciting spectating someone else commentating my game.