I want a new title menu music again! :P

MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
So we have this now, which is okay, but nothing speshul:

And I think we had this previously, pretty damn awesome if you ask me:

Before that, at some point, we had this kinda like a jungle theme song, which was even more awesome, I just can't find it anywhere...

Now if we go WAY BACK, this one made me so scared of skulks lurking around dark corners I could barely play. Reminds me of NS1 quite alot:

Give us another great piece, UWE, so we can forget ourselves while reading the new news window!

Comments

• lwflwf Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58311Members, Constellation
    I prefer the current track personally. I like the first half of the track on the old, cheesy menu but the middle one does nothing for me. Anyways, this ought to be super simple to mod.
  • MestaritonttuMestaritonttu Join Date: 2004-07-29 Member: 30229Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    @lwf Oh God please don't give people ideas, I couldn't bear the inevitable Hello kitty menu with Aqua - Barbie Girl.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
  • CrazyEddieCrazyEddie Join Date: 2013-01-08 Member: 178196Members
    I WANT IT

Should go perfectly with my rifle.
  • [AwE]Sentinel[AwE]Sentinel Join Date: 2012-06-05 Member: 152949Members
    There was a menu music very early on that reminded me on the japanese theme of the Sturmovik II Pacific Fighters menu. I am searching for that since it is not in the deluxe edition soundtrack foulder...any idea what I mean? :D
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    If you have the Deluxe version of the game, you have all these songs in the NS2 Soundtrack. The specific ones are:
    And I think we had this previously, pretty damn awesome if you ask me:
    Frontiersman - David John
    Before that, at some point, we had this kinda like a jungle theme song, which was even more awesome, I just can't find it anywhere...
    Can't be completely sure, but this one is probably The Future - David John
    Now if we go WAY BACK, this one made me so scared of skulks lurking around dark corners I could barely play. Reminds me of NS1 quite alot:
    Tarnished - David John

You don't need FMOD for sounds in NS2 anymore, so it should be fairly easy to mod in whatever main music you want.
  • KuddlyKalliKuddlyKalli Yuggera Country Join Date: 2010-12-23 Member: 75905Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    ScardyBob wrote: »
    Can't be completely sure, but this one is probably The Future - David John

Actually it was Hive, also by David John.
  • 2d0x2d0x Join Date: 2013-03-16 Member: 184030Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited April 2013
    Tarnished - David John
    scary music, and first 20 seconds of video :O
    immediately reminded me of the atmosphere of the Stalker Call Of Pripyat game
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    NS1 menu music 4life.