Info on ENSL?

Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Hey, I'm looking to get more involved in following the ENSL and I was wondering if anyone here more familiar with how the league functions could give me some basic info on it. For example, how many games are played in a season? What do they do in the case of a draw (they seem to play 4 games per match so I'm guessing if they split 2-2 it's a draw)? Is the upcoming invitational final on Friday the championship for the second season, or is it separate from the season that is currently being played out?

Any answers would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
  • ArgoshArgosh Join Date: 2011-01-21 Member: 78474Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2013
    -The amount of games played depens on the size of the groups, this time its 8 teams per group which makes a total of 7 regular matches plus two for (Semi)Finals and one more for Up&Down matches (those are not for all teams ofc).
    See here: http://www.ensl.org/contests

-A draw stays a draw. Teams are playing for points in which case one round is one point. Thats why every win counts.

-The Invitational was a seperate tournament. The teams advanced through a full cup to get the places for the finals.

It's not the newest or most comfortable site, but it still has lots to offer. Browse and learn. :)