Bug: Setting Sv_cheats to 0 does not automatically shut off autobuild

FaustFaust Join Date: 2004-11-18 Member: 32852Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 255 Advanced user
A fellow admin notified me that after enabling sv_cheats, and having various cheat related commands like autobuild running, turning sv_cheats off doesn't automatically turn off autobuild. Autobuild must be turned off before using sv_cheats 0. Settings sv_cheats to 0 should automatically shut off all cheat-related commands.
Omega_K2

Comments

• GamerkatzeGamerkatze Join Date: 2012-06-27 Member: 153711Members Posts: 261
    just tested it and yes autobuild and other commands stay active after you set cheats to 0.
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7
    l、 ~ヽ
    じしf_, )ノ [GK]
    former ENSL Admin
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 373 Advanced user
    edited January 2014
    This is still the case. I could only stop it by loading a new map.
    Please fix it.
    Post edited by Hamlet on
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,831 admin
    edited January 2014
    Did it every was another way?
    Just do a mapchange to be sure everything is "normal" again.

In generall i would not recommend to use cheats in any situation other than on your local server.
    Cheats are avaible for all players and there are some cheat-commands you don't want ppl to use on your server.
    Developer, Modder and Server Admin of Survival of the Fattest - Ingame Nick: Ghoul
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,155 mod
    You shouldn't have cheats on in the first place, this is not something worth spending the time to fix unless I got like super bored or something.
    My mods --- Watermod collaboration with Feha
    For some reason, the instant you ask players to behave differently to be successful, they associate that with bad mapping. - KungFuDiscoMonkey
    Z5UIr2s.png