First i hated it.

KezKez Join Date: 2013-03-25 Member: 184396Members
When i first tried the game free on steam i was just getting pwnd and didn't quite get the tactics of it which nearly through me off the game completely but there were some pretty cool veterans with mics who were very helpful especially when being commander despite my noobishness.
A few tutorials later, i became addicted to the more complex nature of the game, not like the usual run about shoot call of duty style of fps.

Officially just bought it so im off for a game right now :D

Comments

• SyknikSyknik InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2064Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    Good to hear that! A lot of people really get turned off from this game, because it is actually very difficult for new players to grasp and understand how fun and complex the game can be. I'm glad you bought it, and if you keep it up you'll be kickin' butt sooner than you know! :)
  • EucomolhamasEucomolhamas Join Date: 2013-03-10 Member: 183841Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Welcome aboard, just remember that the green rookie friendly servers are better suited for newbies, a lot of the people who join regular servers don't really like rookies (I'm ashamed to admit that I lost my temper a few times during the weekend).
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Believe me, you will start to hate it again, once a gorge deserts your onos in a pitched battle and you fall flat on your belly with 75 pres gone... or when your marines decide to hack a useless cyst while your important central PG burns...

It's a mad love, this game - love and hate, hate and love, love and hate...
  • randomroperandomrope Join Date: 2013-01-16 Member: 180026Members
    Kez wrote: »
    A few tutorials later, i became addicted to the more complex nature of the game, not like the usual run about shoot call of duty style of fps.

Officially just bought it so im off for a game right now :D

Can this be made to auto response to every single post or comment about the mothman like presence of "There's no way to spoon feed me instructions what to do when I first start playing without even trying to learn" comments?
  • TalboturboTalboturbo Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184459Members
    Everyone was very nice to me, as I am a noob at this. The gameplay was amazing, and I bought it so I could keep having thrills. I do try to learn from my mistakes. The community really helped too, and I feel really grateful to learn this gameplay in a great environment.