Ok, good game.

Chromeskull75Chromeskull75 Join Date: 2013-03-24 Member: 184356Members
Got to try out the free trail for a few hours, and I like it> even though I really really suck.

Gonna buy the game because something inside me just wants to learn everything I can and get pro at it.

Comments

• bEEbbEEb Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149317Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Welcome to NS2. See you in game!
  • AdambeanAdambean Cardiff, South Wales Join Date: 2005-06-03 Member: 53038Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Glad you enjoyed the free weekend. I recommend you join the servers in green (rookie friendly), as it's fair to expect help and advice on learning NS2 from more experienced players.
  • Rich_Rich_ Join Date: 2012-11-05 Member: 167152Members
    welcome aboard chromeskull
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    I recommend one thing - before the game, greet your team and try to have a few words with your commander. If he does not respond, disconnect and find another game - games with unresponsive commander are usually chaotic, there is a good chance you will lose and are not best for learning and enjoyment experience. Find a friendly, helpful, talkative commander and you will almost always have fun, even if your team loses.