Looking for a team

agentaibbagentaibb Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157760Members, Reinforced - Supporter
edited March 2013 in Competitive Play
Hello Unknown Worlds forums

I am looking for a NS2 team to join since I want to get into the competitive side of NS2

Hardware Specs
HIS ATI 7850
AMD QUAD CORE 3.4ghz Black edition
12GB ddr3 ram
500gb WD Black Caviar Hard Drive
Logitech K120 Keyboard
Logitech Mouse (basic as hell but works fine for gaming)

In-game settings
1920X1080
All High
AO and Atmospheric Effects turned off

My NS2 ingame name is Egon Spengler

I used to play some competitive Team Fortress 2 back from 2008-2010 but I quit TF2 since 2012

My Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/id/agentaib

I would be glad to practice alongside others or play alongside other people.

I live in Florida (EST)
So I'll be available sometimes during the Week (Mostly for a few hours out of the week only sadly)
But I will always be available during the Weekend so I have plenty of time then

I'm pretty good with both sides though I seem to perform better as a Marine than an alien

My favorite alien class other than the Skulk is the Fade

Comments

• agentaibbagentaibb Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157760Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Forgot to add that my name is Anthony and I am 16
    I do have a Logitech Desktop microphone as well that I use for Gaming

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Woah. If you are 16 now, that means you were playing comp TF2 at the age of 12? Impressive. Good luck in your search. :)

P.S. There is a 'looking for team' thread already stickied at the top of the Competitive Forums. You might want to throw your info there as well. http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/122700/looking-for-team/p5
  • agentaibbagentaibb Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157760Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    joshhh wrote: »
    Woah. If you are 16 now, that means you were playing comp TF2 at the age of 12? Impressive. Good luck in your search. :)

P.S. There is a 'looking for team' thread already stickied at the top of the Competitive Forums. You might want to throw your info there as well. http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/122700/looking-for-team/p5[/

I didn't play in a well known TF2 clan
    The name was literally "The Best clan" only thing I remember was the owner was Foriegn while the rest of the team was U.S., I believe the owner was from Portugal

Anyways yeah ill post my info in that thread probably :P