The shotgun range

AkimotoAkimoto Norway Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183642Members

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    A pellet can still kill you on range if you're severely damaged, but so can a rifle or pistol bullet. The actual spread on the shotgun is quite high though...

Try it on a wall with and check the decals, then try it out on a wall further away, you can see the spread being quite... big
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    @Akimoto

Do you mean the range is too high, or the spread is too narrow? Because shotgun spread is already higher than before, and nerfing the range would just be weird.
  • Angry ChildAngry Child Join Date: 2012-12-05 Member: 174256Members
    Neoken wrote: »
    @Akimoto

Do you mean the range is too high, or the spread is too narrow? Because shotgun spread is already higher than before, and nerfing the range would just be weird.

Did you want mustard, or ketchup?

But ultimately its obvious relish is the best condiment.

• SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    He probably wants the shotgun pellets to disappear after 5 feet like in most other games. :P
  • SloppyKissesSloppyKisses omgawd a furreh! Virginia Join Date: 2003-07-05 Member: 17942Members, Constellation
    edited March 2013
    Honestly I still believe the shotguns are subpar to NS1 standards. That or I just got worse over the years :p As a casual gamer I miss the easy mode of shottys with skulks from NS1 :c