some stuff i think need to be added/tweaked.

littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited March 2013 in Ideas and Suggestions
first off aliens :D :
1. babblers need a buff. mainly speed upgrade mainly its a pain to keep them near u as gorge. and a buff in damage it at least 15 instead of 10.

2. is wearing babblers as armor it should add weight to what wears its. ex. lerk has 6 babblers on it, in a way it should weight it down a little. like u have to flap more to stay up, a little slower. to counter this have celerity on.

3. the "smoke" from lerk spikes is a bit mean to some player needs more transparent to it and give it the moving camo look almost in the air.
[not hating the smoke i don't really care for it as i don't really use them i mainly bite.]

4. i think this would be cool if a gorge could put down a bile bomb and a lerk could carry it and drop it. 1 at a time per lerk. makes u slower/heavier. harder to fly.

5. crags could emit spores. at a range of half what it would normally heal at.

marines. :
1. gets a drone similar to drifters. dont know what really to put other than this.

2. dogs :3 could "sniff" out camoed aliens/ drifters. also could "hold" a enemy still for 2 secs. dogs follow marines who buy them [behind]. can be killed by aliens, weakness skulks.
and onos the dog will "fear" it unless there r 3 or more dogs then would "hold"/slowdown the onos.

don't know what else to add.

Comments

• YoungTrotskyYoungTrotsky Join Date: 2007-03-09 Member: 60307Members
    1-3, not a bad start, I'm sure these are things the devs have thought about and will probably tinker with in the future.

After that this starts to get a bit crazy, sounds like you are just suggesting things you think sound 'cool' but haven't really thought about in terms of the game being asymmetrical and balanced, it's not that useful to just say "you should add this", instead you maybe try to say "I have noticed there is a lot (or not enough) of ABC in NS2, maybe something like XYZ could be added/removed/changed to help with ABC".